New Goal Time …

I’m going back to last week to start this goal… here is why. 

I have finally settled on how I want to set my goals now. I’m going to go in ten pound increments and my slight OCD makes me want to go from 10 to 10. Like 180-170. :o)  SO I’m backing up to last week when I weighed 180 and starting my new goal.  I’m not putting a time on this one I’m just going to do my best and when I get to ten pounds I’ll set another goal. I’ve already lost 1 so I have 9 more to go to get this goal knocked out.

Here’s hoping that I have as easy a time meeting this goal and as much success !!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments