Day 4 THE BEST DAY !!!...

So I wasn't going to weigh today because I just did on Tuesday. I was gonna wait til next Friday. Well I couldn't help myself and I got on the scale anyway... I lost 4 pounds between Tuesday morning and this morning !!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and so extra motivated ! Then the boys and I went to the playground with a friend and I used that as my exercise chasing them around. It was so much fun ! We are gonna have to make it a regular thing. Then to make a good day GREAT Justin got to come home for the night !!!!!!!!

So no tip today I'm typing this in a hurry to go spend time with my hubby before he leaves :o)

I am soooo glad I didn't binge yesterday when I was so down. It was so awesome to get on that scale and see that drop ! Today was easy to stay on track I was so busy !

I will add my calorie count for today on here tomorrow Justin's ready to watch a movie! Gonna go snuggle :o)

OK small problem ... can't find my paper with all my calories on it...
But I remember my daily total was 1785 !!

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments