… and back on track

So back to following my diet very closely the vacation is over.

I was a little afraid that the slight vacation and a little Easter candy would make it hard to get back on track. Not really though. I think it was balanced out by two things, 1. a shopping trip during which I took 22 items in the dressing room and only one fit right. (and all these items were XL I HATE THAT ! I will not be XL for the rest of my life, I WON’T !! )  And even more importantly…  2. Seeing my sister. She has been dieting and faithfully working out  (with a much busier and schedule and waaaayy more temptation than I have) and has lost 30 pounds !!! She looks amazing and I am so inspired to keep going ! Her progress is incredible.

Hmmmm… a tip for today, what do I have to share ???  I guess right now I would recommend a diet and or workout buddy. Just watching my sister’s progress from afar has inspired me and knowing my dietician sister is supposed to be reading this also helps.  I know that having someone you’re accountable to can be a great motivator. I have heard of friends having a contest but I don’t think that would help me personally. I just need someone to encourage me and to chastise me when I want to fall off the wagon. LOL :o)  A workout buddy is great too ! It can get you to the gym even on days when you don’t feel like it  cause no one can resist some girl time. Just make sure you do your gossiping and TV show talk while sweatin on the treadmill. And that’s todays  tip.

Nothing really to say here today cause I pretty much shared it all in my opening paragraph…

So here’s  “The Skinny “ for today…

Breakfast: 2 packets instant oatmeal     260

Am Snack:  Apple                          75

Lunch: Progresso hearty vegetable and noodle soup Peanut butter and one slice whole grain                         350

PM snack   pretzels and cheese           420

Supper:  Lean Cuisine herb roast chicken and red potatoes cauliflower in cheese sauce                                           260

Dessert:   Captain crunch and skim milk        280

Daily total                       1645    

Gotta up that daily  total !

Peace

Steph              

posted under |

2 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Glad you like Live Writer! I have just about killed my blog trying to give iti a makeover! I only know enough to get myself in trouble! ;(

shannon said...

so glad to see you are back on track! Just keep taking it one day at a time!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments