OH the PAIN !!!!

SO… I actually did some formal exercise yesterday that wasn’t a ride on my recumbent bike while watching TV. Although I have decided that I don’t get enough exercise and as long as I ‘m not having to hold the baby atleast one of my hour long shows if I wanna watch I gotta pedal :o) that gets me exercising,  even on my busiest days I make time for a little tv. Anyway… I did one of my favorite things a THE FIRM workout dvd. I have several and I tried a new one cause it was only 30 minutes and I didn’t have a lot of time.  Also it promised to be light and easy and I’m WAAAYYY outta shape (no wait round IS a shape :o) ) So I did it and I made it thru the whole workout without stopping. I was barely sweating and my heart rate was up but not killing me. I thought ok either I didn’t do it right or I have finally found a work out by them that is awful. I have found ones I don’t enjoy or care for but never a bad one. And then,  I got up this morning and couldn’t walk up my stairs.  HELLO muscles I forgot I had. As the day wore on I felt it even more. HELLO muscles I haven’t used since my horse riding days. Then this evening I sat down to watch my favorite show and when i got up after an hour I was stiff and even more sore… HELLO muscles I didn’t even know existed. And hello heat pack. It’s really not that bad I can function but I can indeed feel that I did something and did it right :o)  I am so glad I did this cause now I have found a good easy one that I can manage even on busy days (not crazy days but the busy ones there is a difference) and I am now motivated to get back to doing these every day I can. I was putting off doing my dvds cause I was afraid that I was so out of shape I would be dying half way thru and hate it.  The picture below is the workout I did   

893f810ae7a09e125401d110.L._SL500_AA300_

SO my tip for today is www.thefirmdirect.com  You can find older  dvds (and the new ones) by them on ebay (search the firm workout ) and clips to see if you’d like a specific one on youtube. Also if you want to know what a specific one involves and if you’d like it email me I can probably tell you :o)   They promise visible results in 10 workouts and they deliver if you do them right. I remember my mom saying when she started their older series when I was younger “Yeah you get  results in 10 workouts, you can’t walk .”  These things really work I LOVE them they are my favorite workout ever and I swear by them so to speak.  I may highlight the contents of my favorites in later tips.

“The skinny” for today is

I worked out again so I’ll probably be REALLY feeling it tomorrow

And my daily total in calories is … 1796

 

Peace

Steph

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I found another great reason to like you! My second daughter is a horse lover, and she just recently started taking lessons. I am so inspired by this blog!!! Keep up the good work!
-Jamie

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments