back again….

Ok I have been battling allergies and a breastfeeding issue. The issue made me VERY ill and had me down for 24 hours with flu symptoms including a fever. Thats why I missed some days blogging and I did not weigh this week.

So the issues I faced this week are going to be the focus of my tip today. I’m not exactly sure what the title for this tip would be so I’m just gonna write what I learned this week.   I recommend  a meal plan for the day. It’s how I do it. I actually have 2,  sort of. I have my overall schedule that I try VERY hard to stick too.  You’ve seen it in “the skinny” it goes Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, SMALL Snack.  (I will share my other plan in tomorrows tip.) It keeps my blood sugar and fullness level on a pretty even keel and helps to not feel the need to over eat.  SO  I say TRY because lets face it life gets in the way and I may be out when I need one of the snacks. Or I may not quite be home in time for lunch and I have to remind myself EAT as soon as I get home. But this week I faced and even bigger problem with sticking to my schedule. I was “sick”.  It is almost physically impossible for me to eat when I have a fever.  So I went about 24 hours without eating much at all and my body has gotten used to a steady schedule of food. Plus with the breastfeeding by the late afternoon I was a dizzy mess from lack of food. I forced myself to eat a little something. The next day though… I was still a little weak but no fever and I was ravenous !!! I kept my choices healthy but I ate EVERYTHING I could get my hands on.  I ended up feeling sick because my body is not used to such massive intake anymore.  SO sick is sick and changes the game plan but try to be careful still. Sip soup something anything to get some calories in you. I wish I had thought things thru more while laying on the couch. :o)  I will weigh this Friday as usual but I skipped this last week.

Again nothing to really say here…

So “the skinny”  for today is…

Sunday so no formal exercise

I lost my list of food and calories but my calculator is still open thankfully so my daily total is …                                   1796

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments