Changes….

There have been many changes in my life since I decided to start this blog. One of them being I have become a “temporary single mom” 3 and a half weeks out of the month. I also have started babysitting my neighbors little boy to help her out. However in a few weeks I will be taking on a full time babysitting job to help out with some of the bills and household expenses. It will be two children and one is a baby only a month older than mine. I am already busy and soon I will be busier so I have made a decision. I will blog any day I get a spare moment but…  I am going to really only blog twice weekly now.  Friday cause its weigh day and Tuesday cause its about the halfway point. If I have a bad day and cave to temptation I will definitely post what happened though. So if I don’t post assume I had a good day and stuck with it.  :o)   

I have done something interesting … I have been trying to add in  a second workout but just haven’t gotten to it.  Well  I finally did ! I finished watching Biggest Loser and thought “I’ll start doing a second workout today kind of like a “last chance workout” and if it works out I’ll continue to do it every other day and then eventually add it to every day.”  It went well and I enjoyed it ! I did my favorite  Firm DVD after getting Connor off to school and then did the short 30 minute one I blogged about the other day at 4 after getting Connor off the bus. Weigh day is tomorrow so we’ll see if it paid off.

Jamie I am working on a good vs. empty calorie tip section for you ! And I have asked my sister to make her first guest post about that as well so be checking for that !

posted under |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Steph, thanks! I'm praying for you and the boys while Justin is away.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments