WEIGH DAY

SO I have been at this now for about 4 weeks but I took that week long vacation in which I neither gained nor lost so we’ll skip that and say I’ve been at it for 3 weeks…

I weighed this morning and    183

I am so excited 10 pounds in 3 weeks !!! My goal is 12 pounds in 6 weeks and I have almost met my goal with 2 weeks left !! YAY !!!  10 pounds, I can NOT believe it ! I have struggled so much in the past I can’t believe how everything is coming together for me this time instead of working against me. I have put in some serious hard work as far as will power and sticking to my calories go but all in all it has so much easier than before. And I have done all this without really exercising so i can’t wait to see how this week goes when I step up and workout ! My sister has shared with me that even on a breastfeeding diet with the breastfeeding exclusively  burning 500 calories a day if I were to add even one workout I could get fabulous results. I got started and never got around to the exercise and am doing great without it. I am excited to see how much more it can help :o)

Well I finally have something to say here ! I am EXCITED and ECSTATIC and so many other feelings. WOW ! I can’t wait to keep going,  I can’t wait to do more. It is amazing what seeing some results can do for you. I am way beyond motivated right now I just want to hold on to this feeling, wrap it up and save it for the stressful days when I THINK I desperately NEED that bar of chocolate or bowl of ice cream. :o)

I’m going to get back to writing down what I eat so those who might need to see what I am eating to know you can eat good and enjoy it can see it. I’m also not walking around “hungry” all the time. Some days I have trouble eating enough to get my whole calorie quota met.  I have not really felt deprived since starting this. I might miss the occasional candy bar or soda but thats about it. I have discovered help for my big weakness though and that will be tomorrows tip.

So “the skinny” for today is

Another work out

And my daily calorie total is       1811

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
I plan to blog about my quest to find and let out the skinny girl I used to be. I will also share tips I find along the way as well as facts and helpful hints I already know and need to start using.

About Me

My photo
I am a WAHM (work at home mom) to 3 boys! Our family also includes a crazy kitten named Yoshi. I am a nanny 5-6 days a week to 2 children. I love to paint both art and walls. Basically I just LOVE to see how creative I can be !! It does not always work out/turn out exactly the way I planned but I believe thats part of the fun. I love to decorate and rearrange my house a lot and strive to keep it functionally organizational. These things do not always work out either. So my house and life are usually messy, frequently changing, always busy and noisy but also full of love !! I'll be blogging on many topics being a mommy, organizing, crafting, redecorating. If it's crafty, thrifty and /or family friendly it will probably be here somewhere !!

Followers


Recent Comments